- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – RWD Lower,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Beck Automotive Courtesy Inspection
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – CLEAN AND ADJUST REAR BRAKES
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added REQUIRED QTS VALVOLINE SYNPOWER Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Upper,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – RWD Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Mount and balance two tire/wheel assemblies.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- Road Hazard Warranty: 3 YEAR COVERAGE NATIONWIDE UP TO <25% WORN Includes: Tire Rotation and Balance and Tire Repairs (Tires must be rotated every 6,000 miles and Suspension/ Steering componenets must be in good mechanical condition or Warranty is VOID) CLAIMS WITHIN 25 MILES MUST BE RETURNED TO BECK AUTOMOTIVE! CLAIMS OUTSIDE 25 MILES CALL: 866-830-4191 FOR NATIONWIDE COVERAGE
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
TOM P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/5/2021