- INSPECTION Technician found right rear brake locking up- recommend clean and adjust rear brakes. Front right brake hose sticking and rear brake hose rotten at fitting. Recommend replacing both front and rear brake hoses. Recommend balance and rotate tires. Both outer tie rods loose- replace then alignment. Front end links- left front broken.
- CLEAN AND ADJUST REAR BRAKES
- ROTATE AND BALANCE TIRES ON HUNTER ROAD FORCE TIRE BALANCER
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – Two Additional – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
THERESA P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2022