- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added REQUIRED QTS VALVOLINE SYNPOWER Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Rotate Tires. Visually inspect tires/brakes. NOTE!!!!! Custom Wheels (NON FACTORY WHEELS) MUST be Re-Torqued After 100 Miles to Manufacturer Specs! Beck Automotive is NOT Liable if Re-Torquing is not done by Beck Automotive Technicians (Complementary Re-Torquing)
- Beck Automotive Courtesy Inspection
- Tire Repair
- Mount and balance one tire/wheel assembly.
- BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides –
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
JOE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2021