- DIAGNOSE–GETTING COMBUSTION INTO COOLING SYSTEM–CYLINDER HEADS NEED REMOVED AND SENT TO MACHINE SHOP
- BG COOLING SYSTEM SERVICE 2 GALLON (6-8CYL)
- CYLINDER HEAD GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6 Both Sides – [Includes: Remove carbon and check surfaces for warpage. Includes adjust Valves (where applicable) and clean and adjust Spark Plugs.]
- CYLINDER HEAD REPAIR
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added REQUIRED QTS VALVOLINE SYNPOWER Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Beck Automotive Courtesy Inspection
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
ANTHONY R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2022