CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-17T22:01:48+00:002007 Buick Lucerne CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-17T22:01:48+00:00
- MOUNT UNDER ENGINE-POP-WHEN TURN
- BRAKES–SAID WAS LOW–30 PERCENT?
- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Added REQUIRED amount Valvoline Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – All – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR (ON VEHICLE) – Refinish – One – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- ENGINE OR TRANSAXLE MOUNT – Remove and Replace – V6 Engine Mount,Left,Front of Eng Compartment
DYLAN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2018