CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-24T22:02:45+00:002014 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-24T22:02:45+00:00
- BRAKE PADS – Remove and Replace – Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary.
- MACHINE FRONT ROTORS
- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Added REQUIRED QTS VALVOLINE SYNPOWER Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Rear,Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
KEITH G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2019