CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-22T23:02:16+00:002006 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-22T23:02:16+00:00
- Load test batteries from check charging system batteries test okay charging systems running from 12 and a half volts to 15 1/2 volts perform battery service on both batteries perform voltage drop test from Battery to battery and battery to engine both positive and negative side clean all positive and ground connections at batteries and at engine
- CK FOR POWER STEERING LEAK
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- STEERING GEAR ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – R2500,R3500,4WD,Recirculating Ball Type Gears – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- FAX WHEN COMPLETED– FAX # 317-847-463-7010 AUTH# 343304 WARRANTY PAYING 608.81 CUST OWES 441.02
KEN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/21/2020